We make our Cutting Boards and Serving Trays by hand in our workshop near Detroit, Michigan, using only the best Oak, Walnut, Maple, and Cherry from our home state of Michigan. These are solid, quality pieces, made to last for years. Our Cutting Boards and Serving Trays are a joy to use, and make a great gift for someone you love!
Made from locally-sourced Oak, these unique serving trays bring the natural beauty of wood into your home and feature a gently rounded design to complement the ‘Live Edge’ side of the wood. We hand-finish these Serving Trays in our workshop, giving each one a convenient round handle and finishing them until they are perfect.
– Made of locally-sourced Michigan Oak
– Dimensions are approximately 13-16″ long x 7.5″ wide x 1″ thick. Dimensions will vary as each one is a unique natural product
– Ships with a jar of food-safe Butcher Block Conditioner for refreshing the finish as needed
– Available in 10 days or less
– FREE pickup at our Workshop in Ferndale, MI
– Ships within the US for $16
Don’t see exactly what you’re looking for? Let us know what you have in mind, and we’ll create a CUSTOM version with the dimensions you need. These boards looks great at any size!