We make our Cutting Boards and Serving Trays by hand in our workshop, using only the best Walnut, Maple, and Cherry from our home state of Michigan. These are solid, quality pieces, made to last for years and look good doing it. Our Cutting Boards and Serving Trays are a joy to use, and make a great gift for someone you love!
Made from Michigan Ambrosia Maple, these one-of-a-kind serving trays bring the natural beauty of wood into your home and feature soft curves and comfortable handles. We hand-finish these Serving Trays in our workshop and each one has at least one Live Edge side that preserves the original shape of the tree from which it came.
– Made of locally-sourced Michigan Ambrosia Maple
– Dimensions are approximately 16.5″ long x 8.75″ wide x 1″ thick
– Ships with a jar of food-safe Butcher Block Conditioner for refreshing the finish as needed
– Available in 10 days or less
– FREE pickup at our Workshop in Ferndale, MI
– Ships within the US for $16
Don’t see exactly what you’re looking for? Let us know what you have in mind, and we’ll create a CUSTOM version with the dimensions you need. These boards looks great at any size!